Masjid Jafar as acknowledged refugees fleeing their homes and opened a shelters that hosts 100 refugees. This is a truly blessing in difficult times. MJA is requesting it’s brothers and sisters to donate to upkeep these shelters so the refugees have a place to live as their sort out their lives. It’s crucial that families and children do not end up on the street. No person should ever experience this regardless of race or religion. Please donate generously.
- Support 250 refugees in a dedicated shelter.
- Use trusted resources that promote a trust and committed transaction
- 100% proceeds donated to the Refugees
- Our aid consists of food, clothing, and shelter
- Use trusted resources that promote a trust and committed transaction.
Civilian casualties is the expense of a civil war and Islam teaches us to give charity to those who are unfortunate and are in troubling times. No child, parent, or person should ever go through what the all the refugees are experiencing. Please donate generously.
PLEASE NOTE THAT DONATIONS ARE STRICTLY FOR DONATIONS APPLIED ON THIS PAGE – NOT FOR STUDENT TUITION AND/OR ANY OTHER DONATIONS. PAYMENTS WILL BE DEALT PER COMPLETED PURCHASES. PLEASE SEE OTHER OPTIONS TO MAKE PROPER PAYMENTS.